At Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care, we understand how important eye health is to you. This is why we help treat various eye problems to ensure years of clear vision. Here are eight vision problems that we treat:
1. Eye allergies – These can be irritating and can lead to serious eye issues. We advise you to schedule an appointment with our optometrist in Potomac, MD, so we can recommend the necessary eye drops.
2. Dry eyes – This is one of the most common issues that patients experience today. If left untreated, it can lead to serious eye issues and become harder to treat. Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care is nationally recognized as a dry eye treatment center of excellence.
3. Blurred vision – Different refractive errors cause poor vision over time, which is why you need to treat them as early as possible. We offer comprehensive exams and prescription eyewear to correct refractive errors.
4. Astigmatism – Patients with astigmatism have a different eye shape, resulting in low vision. We treat this with eyeglasses or contact lenses.
5. Pink eye – Whether you have allergic, bacterial, or viral pink eye, you need to have it treated immediately. You can set up an appointment with our eye doctor to prevent serious issues.
6. Eyestrain – Factors such as device use, hours of staring at computers, and long hours of reading can result in stressed eyes. After consulting with our eye specialist in Alexandria, VA, we can give you advice on device usage or habits to reduce eyestrain.
7. Vision spots – Dark spots in your eyes can be associated with age-related macular degeneration, macular hole, or macular pucker. You need to schedule an eye exam to determine the true cause of your vision spots and to ask for the right treatment.
8. Chronic red eyes – Red eyes happen when the blood vessels on the eye surface expand. Allergy, eye fatigue, or infections can cause this vision problem. At Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care, we assess this using the latest equipment and use Lipiflow to treat it.
We correct vision problems through comprehensive eye exams, prescription eyewear, and even laser eye surgery in Rockville, MD. To learn more about our eye care services, call us today at (301) 859-4060. You can also schedule an appointment by filling out our contact form.