Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care empowers patients with clear vision through our advanced services. We modify our recommendations to meet your distinct needs through superior customer care. We are a regional leader in eye and vision care, and we have been caring for our patients since 1964.
Because of our expertise, many people turn to us for a variety of eye problems. Here are five common problems that your eye specialist in Alexandria, VA, focuses on:
1. Itchy Eyes – This eye problem can be a sign of an infection or other eye problems. When you experience itchy eyes, it’s important to try not to rub them. Make sure you don’t self-medicate either. It can be tempting to find a solution on your own, but it’s always best to consult your eye specialist.
2. Dry Eyes – Another common eye problem is dry eyes. People who have them feel extreme discomfort. Don’t disregard dry eyes, as this can lead to other problems that can be more difficult to treat. At Shady Eye Grove and Vision Care, we use the latest technology to diagnose and treat dry eyes.
3. Eye Strain – The usual causes of eyestrain include uncorrected visual errors, medical conditions, and working distance to certain objects. Sometimes your eyes don’t want to function properly because of the strain. Check with your local eye doctor and optometrist in Potomac, MD, for lasting solutions.
4. Blurry Vision – Most cases of blurry vision patients are refractive in nature. This means that they can be corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses. Optometrists are the blurry vision experts that you should consult. We have an experienced optometrist that can guide you in correcting your vision.
5. Astigmatism – This eye problem is also called “astigma”. People with astigmatism have eyes that are more oblong-shaped. They are also likely to experience frequent visual blur or eyestrain. At Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care, we treat thousands of patients with this condition every year.
Do not prolong the agony or discomfort that you feel from these eye problems. Let your eye doctors know what you need. We provide family eye care, optical, contact lenses, orthokeratology, dry eye, low vision services, and laser eye surgery in Rockville, MD. Our goal is to address your unique needs.
For more information about our services, call us at (301) 859-4060. For established patients, we offer 24-hour emergency answering services.